PMP Bootcamp is another name for a regula classroom training program. These programs typically run for 5 days. A 5-day Bootcamp is held over 2 full days on the weekend followed by 3 days evening (after office hours) class.
Upcoming Training Schedule
|PMP/CAPM Certification Training||04th Oct 2019|
|PMP/CAPM Bootcamp||25th Oct 2019|
|PMP/CAPM Bootcamp||1st Nov 2019|
Some of the advantages of a PMP Bootcamp are:
1) When employees attend an instructor-led training session in a classroom – they are able to focus on what is being taught in a better way compared to participating in a remote session from their workplaces where they have more distractions(e-mails notifications, calls, social media notifications…etc.)
2) Unlike on-demand or online learning which can be picked up and put down over and over again and at times will never be completed, the probability of participants completing their learning objectives in a timely manner while in the classroom is practically guaranteed.
3) In the case of an instructor-led classroom training, you get better results in a condensed, shorter time frame as compared to self-study where people often start and stop their training, resulting in lower retention. Studies show that people retain more of their new knowledge and skills when learning from an instructor in the room with them following a continuous flow of information.
4) If our instructor notices one or more participants is having specific problems, either in understanding some topic or in applying the learning to their particular situation, he/she will offer to help during breaks or after class. Unfortunately, instructors can’t read these types of body-language signs from participants who are remotely attending the class.
5) Informal interaction with other participants, during the class, at breaks, or over lunch is often invaluable. While online discussion groups can offer opportunities for informal interaction, they cannot match the experience of interacting face-to-face.
6) Getting people from different departments and functional groups together in a classroom can help to break down the silos that inhibit cross-functional teams in most organizations. Problems are solved more quickly thanks to personal interaction, relationship building, and a new shared understanding.
Our PMP Classroom training program includes:
1) 4 days instructor led Bootcamps / 12 days instructor led Classroom training.
2) Solus Informatics PMP Course material (hard copy), up to 12 Gb of PMP exam prep data including reference books (soft copy), PM templates (soft copy), 6000 plus PMP exam Q & A(soft copy) and self-assessment PMP exam simulator software.
3) 35 contact hours (PDUs) exam requirement e-certificate for the PMP exam.
4) Help in filling up the exam application form and PMI membership.
5) Mentoring till you pass the PMP exam.
Get your employees certified quickly and easily through a PMP Kuwait Bootcamp!