In today’s fast-paced world, many of us find it difficult to take time away from work and family for training. Imagine being able to update your professional skills, prepare for a new career, or even learn just for fun, while in the comforts of your own home or office. Our online PMP training options allow you to learn where you want and when you want, irrespective of your geographic location.
Online learning (also known as e-learning and distance learning) is education or training that takes place over the internet. Over the last few years, the popularity of Online training programs has increased considerably. People are generally busier and technology has made massive advances, therefore online learning is becoming a much more attractive option when it comes to personal and professional development.
Face-to-face courses are inconvenient at times as it is hard to pick a time that suits all employees, when everyone has a different schedule and it’s hard to get them all in one place (especially if you have a geographically scattered team). You might even need to run more than one session if you have a lot of employees. Additionally, face-to-face courses are usually more expensive. Overall, it is far more convenient and beneficial for a company to invest in high-quality online training programs.
Upcoming Training Schedule
|PMP Certification Online Training||3rd Feb 2020|
Middle East Friendly
|PMP Training Online||3rd Feb 2020|
Benefits of our PMP Online Training Program:
• Cost Effectiveness: Gone are the days when the organization used to pay for several days of training, accommodation, and transport to training centers. With our online PMP e-learning programs, your employees can access their courses from anywhere, thereby providing a lot of conveniences, saving time and money.
Note: You are likely to avail discounted price depending on the number of participants that may save you even more on training costs.
• Ease of accessibility: In today’s fast-moving world, almost everything is readily accessible. Downloadable online notes, online support, online interaction, training videos that can be replayed, and assessments/quizzes that can be taken anytime during the course help professionals learn better and faster.
• Knowledge retention: Online courses help trainees retain and remember information with attractive images, videos, legible fonts, movie clips, animated descriptions, and more. Real-life examples are also used to explain concepts better and easily understandable way.
• Flexibility: Sometimes going to the training center may rob your weekends and eat up your free time. Online training allows you to fit your training around your lifestyle and work schedules. You meet your individual needs for professional development and you still have time to fulfill your personal, family and work-related obligations.
Our Instructor-led Online Training program includes:
• 14 days instructor-led virtual classroom training of 2 – 2 ½ hours daily, aligned to PMBOK – Sixth Edition.
• Solus Informatics PMP Course material(soft copy), up to 12 Gb of PMP exam prep data including reference books(soft copy), PM templates(soft copy), 6000 plus PMP exam Q & A(soft copy) and self-assessment PMP exam simulator software.
• 35 contact hours (PDUs) exam requirement e-certificate for the PMP exam.
• Help in filling up the exam application form and PMI membership.
• Mentoring till you pass the PMP exam.