The ACP certification is a highly valued credential in the Agile community and recognizes an individual’s expertise in using wide range of agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Extreme Programming (XP) and Test-driven development (TDD) on their projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through agile tools and techniques.
There has been a tremendous increase in the demand for Agile certified professionals in IT and various tech industries for all project management roles around the world and is best suited for Program Managers, Project managers, Analysts, Developers, Testers, Software Engineers, Software Architects and Team Leaders. As a result, there is an increase in job opportunities for PMI-ACP holders.
What will you learn?
1) Understand Agile principles and practices which will transform team performance and improve customer satisfaction
2) Acquire valuable insights into how you can empower and inspire your team
3) Discover techniques to more actively manage a project’s scope to help better ensure the delivery of the best product possible, even if that differs from what was planned
4) Learn to collaborate with customers for better results
5) Learn the most powerful metrics to employ to ensure that teams continuously improve their development and delivery
6) Acquire the latest industry knowledge on how to manage dynamic projects in the most challenging environments
Note:The PDUs issued upon course completion can also be used as a part of PMP/ACP re-certification cycle.
Upcoming Training Schedule
|Agile PSM Training||6th Sept 2019|